The aliens are coming to get us!
*Aliens may be hostile, particularly aliens invading the planet.
Seth Shostak, a senior astronomer with the SETI Institute in Mountain View, California doubts we’ll survive any attack.
“Whoever takes the trouble to come visit us is probably a more aggressive personality. And if they have the technology to come here, the idea that we can take them on is like Napoleon taking on (the) U.S. Air Force. We’re not going to be able to defend ourselves very well.”
That doesn’t mean humans will go down without a good fight, however: Surviving an alien invasion is of paramount importance both for yourself and for the future of the human race. Even if the odds are stacked against us never give up hope. Humanity was almost wiped out about 75,000 years ago and our numbers were reduced down to as few as 15,000 human beings. Today we are over-running our planet!!
* Hang out with the type of people you think could survive an alien invasion: U.S. Marines, Israeli Police, Pakistani weapon smiths, etc.
* Be prepared. Have a plan. How are you going to find cover? Where’s the best place to get supplies when chaos and panic descend?
* Dress down, think functional. Avoid really bright colours. You just went through an apocalypse, people will think you’re a jerk if you dress too cheery.
* Get a dog—something smart and loyal, like a German Shepherd or a Rhodesian Ridgeback.
Pentagon developed And World’s Largest Weapons Manufacturers Weaponry
“To Make The Battle For Earth A Fair Fight.”
A futuristic high-powered laser that is light enough to fly on a fighter jet and shoot down flying saucers is under development at the Pentagon>>>
- Rapid and effective response harnessing light’s speed and power to counter increasing number of threats.
- The combination of the first module and a second one to be built in this last stage of development will generate 150 kW of power.
- The laser will then be ground tested against rockets, mortars, and surface-to-air missiles at White Sands Missile Range. It will also undergo simulated air-to-ground offensive missions.
Hypersonic Drones That Fly At Approximately 13,000 Miles Per Hour
An artist’s illustration of DARPA’s Hypersonic Technology Vehicle 2 (HTV-2) travelling at 13,000 mph, (Mach 20), during its Aug. 11, 2011 test flight. <<<
The Disc-Rotor A New Hybrid Helicopter-Airplane Combo (High Energy Liquid Laser Area Defence System – HELLADS)
Capable of performing high-speed flights ~ 300-400 kts, the Disc-Rotor can also accomplish “Vertical Take-Off and Landing (VOTL), “high-efficiency hover,” and has the capacity, when it’s blades, hidden inside the disc are fully retracted, to establish a smooth, flawless shift between these two flight conditions.
DARPA Anti Submarine Warfare (ACTUV) (A surface ship functioning without human operatives able to track even the most unobtrusive and discreet of submarines, should the aliens come from an inside source.)
The Defence Advanced Research Projects Agency (DARPA) aims to bring unstaffed partially immersed submarine-hunting robots to the mix in the form of the Anti-submarine warfare (ASW) Continuous Trail Unmanned Vessel (ACTUV).
Watching closely for concealed and immersed enemy submarines The ACTUV would be on long-term location out in the ocean. It would then be tasked with tailing the submarines for organisers of the mission and returning critical intelligence.
- A varied range of high-tech bullets and armour are another option for preparing us to go into battle with hostile alien invaders.
Somewhat pessimistically Alan Boyle, author of msnbc.com’s Cosmic Log says: “An alien-generated electromagnetic pulse, or EMP, would likely render most of our weapons useless.”
Robotic Space Plane X-37B
Our greatest prospect for the countering of hostile alien invaders could then possibly be the the Pentagon’s secret weapon ~ Robotic Space Plane X-37B. Hypothetically it could be coupled up to “kinetic weapons known as the “rods from God”.
“How fearsome would the Predator look with a depleted-uranium spear from space sticking out of its back?" ~Boyle.
NASA / MSFC
NASA’s Marshall Space Flight Center image shows on-orbit functions for the reusable X-37B space plane, now under the wing of the U.S. Air Force. <<<
The OTV-2 mission was launched by the Air Force on March 5, 2011, when with an unmanned Atlas 5 rocket launched the robotic X-37B into orbit from Florida’s Cape Canaveral Air Force Station.
“Air Force’s secret X-37B a ‘spectacular success’ “
“Robotic space plane nearing 430 days of spaceflight, and military is delighted”
Surviving the Initial Alien Attack
* Find cover and find it quickly! Be familiar with your environment and be prepared to use it to your advantage.
* Once you’re there, stay put unless it’s more dangerous than running for other cover. Do not run down the street screaming unless you have a death wish. Change direction randomly but frequently making yourself as difficult a target as possible for your hostile alien hunters.
* After surviving the initial attack, finding supplies is a priority. Try places that aren’t too obvious. Looting the grocery store does NOT constitute “places that aren’t too obvious."Looting the camping, and ideally the hunting supply store fits this category much more effectively. You’re unlikely to find a gun in the grocery store.
* Link up with the new resistance. If no resistance appears to be in place step up to the mark yourself. Other survivors will be drawn to you as such initiatives breed confidence.
* Our children must be saved. This is a priority. They may well be the ones who will eventually lead what remains of the human race, in the final battle to win back the planet for themselves and for future generations. And if you have survived that long, yours too.
* In order to avoid total extinction of the human race some serious reproduction will be necessary. So the saving of as many healthy, fertile females of child-bearing age as possible is vitally important. It only takes a small handful of healthy, fertile males to further the cause of human reproduction. The ones who disagree with this will be the same ones who “loot the grocery store” and who will “run down the street screaming” and therefore will not survive anyway. So they are not a problem worthy of further thought.
* In the event of an alien invasion there is going to be a lot of sophisticated technology and weaponry in play that is not of this Earth and therefore which we will probably never have seen before and have no understanding of whatsoever, beyond that it will be very dangerous and we probably don’t want to have a close encounter with it. So in order to tackle them we need to save the tech guys ~ the all-important engineers.
(–Post Sources Via IEEE and Foreign Policy and *WikiHowls)